Thursday, October 11, 2007

Term Four Goals

Goal 1: I think that I need to concentrete more in class.
I will achive this by maby not allways sitting with my friends.
I will try to achive this goal by the end of the year.
I will know when I have finished this goal when im getting more work done.

Personal goal 2: My personal goal is to get a faster bowl.
I willl achive this by going to school after school with dad and my family.
My deadline for this goal is the end of the season.
I will know I have achived this when im bowling faster and people are finding it harder to hit my bowls.

Goal 2: My second goal is to to put a bit more effort in my homelearning.
I will achive this by going into a room on my own and take more time on each thing.
I will give me till the end of the year to try to achine this goal.
I will know I have achived this goal when Rob and Claire are comenting on how my work has inproved.

No comments: