Thursday, July 26, 2007

Letter To Denzil

I Wrote this letter because if it was going to be sent I could ask him some questions about the story and what i did not understand.







187 Clyde RD
Fendalton 8053
Christchurch

19th of July 2007

Dear Denzil

Hi its Sam Nossiter from Fendalton school .I am sending this letter so I can ask u some questions about your story and how much I liked your srory.


I really liked your story and how you did all that magic. I was wondering how did you become such a good wizard and know how to use all those magic things like the medallion and the stuff you worked out on the paper.

I was wondering how long it took you to understand what they were talking about something you had never seen before like the TV.

Why did you think Mrs. Otherwyse was not talking about you. Because you just guest it was Valvasor.




Yours sincerely




Sam Nossiter

No comments: